Monday, October 25, 2010

Straight from my heart!

I find it hard to express my feelings, sometimes I think its just not worth it, with the many arguments I have with myself, I die every second of my existence and that still captures my fantasy to having a rosy life. I argue again, is it wrong to dream?....... A dream wherein you dream about the impossible, and still you want it.... Huh! 


I  choose to love you in Silence…                    
For in silence I receive no rejection

I choose to love you in Loneliness…
For in loneliness no one owns you but I.

 I choose to love you from a Distance…
For distance will shield us from pain.

I chose to imprison you in my thoughts…
cause in my thoughts, freedom is for me to decide.

I choose to hold you in my Dreams…
For in my dreams, you have no end.

 That is what you are to me.
In all honesty, I find it hard to believe, 
that I will ever love somebody, the same way I loved you.’




Note: These words are not mine..... But still they are straight from my heart! I got these words from Deepika's blog

6 comments:

A said...

This is very touching Tanvi.

dhawal said...

Awe..........Some.......!!!!!

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

the words are beautiful no matter who wrote them...

(unki post bahut lambi hai... this is short and precise :P)

Tanvi said...

@A: I am glad!

@Dhawal: Thanks dude!

@Anshul: Very true!!! Hmm I got the comment

UjjwalRaaj said...

I love it ! :D

Tanvi said...

@Ujjwal: Thanks!